Tuesday, August 24, 2010

AITRAAZ: A Poem

‘I’m not that sorta girl…how dare you!’, she said
‘But I don’t wanna marry you…just wanna take you to bed!’
‘Ohh don’t you fool me Mr, coz I saw it in your eye…
…In the tremble of your hands when you didn’t unzip your fly’
‘But this is all wrong…I am the guy…marriage is not even on my mind!’
‘Ohh well then why don’t you ever…you know…move in from behind’
‘I’m just trying to be decent …since when is that wrong!’
‘Well lets just say from the time you got me this tiny thong’
‘Ohh come on you can’t be serious…can’t blame me for going slow!’
‘God Im jumping for joy here and you take time to grow!’
‘But how does all this mean that I’m eager to get married?’
‘Coz whenever I say the ‘S’ word, you look all pale and harried’
‘Alright…lets get this straight…I want exactly what you do’
‘Yea right...that’s why when I say prick, you think I’m talking voodoo’
‘Haha…you know what baby…that one was actually funny’
‘Yes…funny is what I wanted to be…when I dressed up like a bunny…’
‘Ok I’ve had enough…do you have anything more to say?’
‘See…you’ve had enough already…without even having me today!’
‘YES…you win…I agree…All I want is a good wife’
‘Ok darling…we’ll have salami for dinner today…
…you go get your dead meat and I’ll go get the knife’
‘I really thought you’d be different…that you would be like no other’
‘But don’t you see…..I am different…
I want to get pregnant…just don’t want to be a mother…’


Epilogue: (Melancholy)

….you really thought I was that kind of girl
…who would marry you without sleeping with you
….who wouldn’t screw you out of your brains
...before laughing with you and weeping with you

3 comments:

  1. reverse pyschology....nice rap man !

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;) is it clear...i got a feeling too many people didn't get the reverse psychology thing :P

    ReplyDelete